26 Jun 2020
MEASURES AGAINST THE SPREAD OF SARS - CoV-2
After reopening, Cretaquarium has taken the following precautionary measures against the spread of SARS - CoV-2:
- Frequent sterilization of surfaces, floors and equipment.
- Placing of hand sanitizer dispensers and instructions throughout the Aquarium.
- Redesigning of indoor spaces to ensure a 2m distance between visitors.
- Designated entrance / exit areas to avoid overcrowding.
- Use of numbered entry cards to keep the flow of visitors under control, always in accordance with the recommended maximum number of people per square metres.
- Supervising of all aquarium areas by staff members, in order to ensure that measures are kept and avoid overcrowding.
- Guided tours are limited to a maximum of 8 people per group.
- Organized group visits should always be scheduled after phone contact with the reception desk.
- Air-conditioning of all areas is operated with a total renewal of fresh air (100%) in accordance with the Greek Ministry of Health regulations.
- Mandatory use of protective masks both by staff and visitors.
- Contactless transactions and e-tickets are available.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in our attempt to maintain the safety of both visitors and staff of Cretaquarium.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED DURING YOUR VISIT TO CRETAQUARIUM
- The use of a protective mask is mandatory.
- Keep 2 meters distance between each other during your visit
- Use a hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Follow staff instructions during your stay on our premises.
- At the end of your visit return your numbered entry card to the reception desk.
- The Cretaquarium personnel is always at your service for any further information or questions you might have.